Staff grade Occupational Therapist required by TTM Healthcare for Child and Adolescent Mental Health team in Co. Meath.
This is a 4 day week , six month contract.
The post holder will provide occupational therapy assessment and intervention to children and adolescents on one of our Child and Adolescent mental health teams. This is a single handed post but supervision will be provided by senior occupational therapist.
Post holder will require
- Bsc /Msc in Occupational Therapy or its equivalent
- Possession of Coru Registration
- A commitment to service provision for children and adolescents with a range of neurodevelopmental and /or mental health difficulties.
- Familiarity with the administration of occupational therapy assessments including paediatric assessments.
- Good report writing skills
- Good communication skills
- Full Drivers licence and access to own transport essential
Experience in a CAMHS or Paediatric occupational therapy setting is desirable.
If interested please submit a CV. For more information, please call Silvia on 01 513 4908.