ACUTE NURSES REQUIRED
Beacon Private Hospital Open Day October 9th 2018
TTM Healthcare are recruiting for a number of nursing vacancies in Beacon Private Hospital. We are holding an Open Day at Beacon Court, Bracken Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin 18 on October 9th.
The organisation will be meeting candidates from 4pm to 7pm and interviews will take place on the day.
Pre-registration is essential
Located in South Dublin, Beacon Hospital is one of the most advanced private hospitals in Europe, with over 1300 Consultants, nurses and healthcare professionals. Beacon Hospital provides 24 hour, world-class acute care services including orthopaedics, physiotherapy, cardiology, women’s health, urology, cardiothoracic surgery, vascular surgery, plastic & reconstructive surgery, ENT, neurology, general surgery, comprehensive cancer care and emergency medicine.
The private hospital, which opened in October 2006, has 210 beds, nine operating theatres, and two linear accelerators.With over 260 Consultants and 1000 highly skilled personnel, the hospital will treat over 110,000 patients this year in our One Centre of Excellence. Our eight bed medical-surgical intensive care unit (ICU) and 6 bed corony care (CCU) unit are designed to provide specialised patient care and recovery.
Beacon Hospital prides itself on a comprehensive infection prevention & control programme, highlighting the hospital’s commitment to being the highest-quality and safest provider of acute care services.
What's on Offer
- Excellent working conditions, ongoing training and huge potential for career development
- Fantastic opportunity to work in an innovative and modern clinical setting
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training and huge potential for career development
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Subsidised canteen and pharmacy
- Registration with NMBI
- Previous acute experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Eligible to live and work in Ireland
Apply to register your place or to discuss further call Sarah on (01)5136740