Experienced Support Workers Needed.
TTM Healthcare is now supporting Resilience Care in their recruitment drive for a number of permanent (35 hour contract) and part time (20 hour contract) care support workers for their Residential service in Limerick
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive organisation that offers lots of opportunities to successful candidates.
The ideal candidate:
MUST have a FETAC Level 5 Healthcare Support qualification / Pre-nursing Studies. (All 8 Modules)
Will have 3 to 6 months experience in an intellectual disability in a residential community setting.
- Have completed a Patient Manual Handling course
- Have Hep B vaccinations received.
- Have all relevant international police clearances.
- Have C.P.R.
- Have fluent written & spoken English.
- Must have eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Be flexible, team orientated with a strong sense of empathy.
Don't delay,APPLY TODAY !!
Interviews are being scheduled on a weekly basis.
Email André at email@example.com