TTM Healthcare in partnership with Resilience Care are looking to recruit Community Nurses on a full time permanent basis for a new tender in the location of Kilcolgan, Co Galway.
The service is for 126 hours - 7 nights from 22.00 - 08.00 and 7 days from 08.00 - 16.00.
They have specified RGN or RCNs. ICU experience is preferable but not essential.
We require CV's for 2- 3 x full time nurses as we have already identified a number of relief nurses.
Training Provided and HSE Payscale
The client is a 20 year old male who requires trachy care, airway management and enteral feeding.
- Valid NMBI registration
- General Nursing qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Full Drivers Licence
- Free Training provided
- Extremely rewarding role as some children may have life limiting conditions
- One - to - One care
- Opportunity to assist in the transition from hospital to home
- Excellent pay rates
- Full and Part Time Contracts available
- Flexibility in your working life while also have full job security
If you think you are the suitable candidate for this role or would like more information on what I can offer you, please send your most up to date C.V. to the below address or contact Brenda on 01-2970391 in confidence.