Fantastic Opportunity for Clinical Nurse Manager in Bray
Contract type: Permanent
- Registered General Nurse with An Bord Altranais, NMBI
- Proven experience in the Elderly care sector with some Management experience.
- Knowledge of all relevant legislation and HIQA Standards for Residential Care Settings.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Excellent patient care to a high standard
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Computer literate.
- Acceptable standard of English both written and oral.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the management of resources.
- Responsible for overseeing the implementation of Residents Care plans , Medication management Policies and Procedures
- Assist in monitoring the quality of work performance of staff.
- The Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM) will be responsible for the management of all nursing within the establishment, directed towards the highest standard of patient care, staff welfare and staff training in the department.
- Responsible for all managerial nursing duties necessary to maintain the efficient running and working of the nursing home
- Ensure that nursing care is planned, assessed, delivered and evaluated on an individual basis for each resident by all members of the nursing team.
- Ensure that agreed standards are practiced and maintained.
- Any other duties or responsibilities appointed by the Director of Nursing.
- 2+ Years Experience working in a Nursing Managerial role either in a care centre or nursing home desirable
- Registered Nurse essential
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Nursing or Management
- Understanding of HIQA regulations
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Statuary Holiday per annum
- Free Parking
- Personal Development Programme to progress within the company
- If you have 2 year's Nursing experience outlined above and are interested in this position please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org