Clinical Specialist CT Radiographer, required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of one of Ireland's leading private hospitals, based in Dublin.
As Clinical Specialist Radiographer, you will be undertaking primary responsibility on a day to day basis for the Computed Tomography service. As well as this, you will be maintaining a highly specialist standard of technical skill, efficiency and patient care.
You will also maintain up to date knowledge of clinical, technical and radiographic developments in relation to Computed Tomography and promote awareness of new developments.
This is a permanent, full time role, with excellent salary and benefits on offer to the selected candidate.
- BSc in Radiography or equivalent
- CORU registration
- Minimum of 6 years post graduate experience in Radiography
- Post graduate qualification in CT plus a minimum of three years' experience in CT OR 6 years' experience in CT and be prepared to undertake a post graduate qualification in CT
- Evidence of regular CPD
- Demonstrate experience of working with a team of Radiographers
- Demonstrate ability to manage clinical and non-clinical situations
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Education and training support
- Flexibility - good work life balance
- Full restaurant with heavily discounted prices for staff
- Car parking options available at very reasonable rates
- Discounted pharmacy rates
- Discounted staff rates for hospital procedures
- Health Service Credit Union
- Pension scheme
- VHI and Irish Life Health Group Scheme available for health insurance
- Tax saver Bus and Rail tickets scheme
If you need any further information or wish to be considered for this role, please submit your CV.