Respiratory Physiologist required by TTM Healthcare on behalf of a private hospital in Cork.
The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting a full range of routine pulmonary function tests including, spirometry, reversibility, diffusion capacity and static lung volumes.
They will also conduct specialized pulmonary function tests, cardiopulmonary exercise tests and inhalation challenge tests. Conduct sleep studies: both limited and full.
Both senior and basic grade candidates will be considered for this position. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to progress in their career
- Certification in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or a BSc in Clinical Measurement or equivalent qualification
- Clinical laboratory experience in pulmonary function testing essential
- Min 12 months post graduate experience
- Experience in Quality and Audit and accreditation is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills
This is an opportunity not to be missed!
If you need any further information or wish to be considered for this role, please submit your CV.