TTM Healthcare in partnership with Resilience Care are looking to recruit a Community Nurse Night Duty in the area of Ballyjamesduff in Co. Cavan.
Night Duty - 10 hours x 4 nights weekly ( Thurs - Sun )
This service is for a 4 year old with complex medical conditions.
Patrial Vocal Chord Palsy
Continues on Orla Chemo
Sleeps very little at night and has a history of seizure activity overnight
Training is provided and HSE Payscale is offered.
- Valid NMBI registration
- General Nursing qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Full Drivers Licence
- Extremely rewarding role as some children / babies may have life limiting conditions
- One - to - One care
- Opportunity to assist in the transition from hospital to home
- In-house training provided
- Excellent pay rates
- Full and Part Time Contracts available
- Flexibility in your working life while also have full job security
If you think you are the suitable candidate for this role or would like more information on what I can offer you, please send your most up to date C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Brenda on 01-2970391.