Senior Radiographer with experience in Cath Lab, required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of one of the most advanced private hospitals in Europe, based in Dublin.
As a Senior Radiographer, you will be undertaking radiographic examinations as required, maintaining a high standard of radiography.
This position requires a high level of flexibility to ensure the delivery of an effective and efficient service.
This is a permanent, full time role, with competitive salary and excellent benefits offered to the selected candidate.
- BSc in Radiography
- CORU Registration
- Minimum 3 years post graduate radiography experience
- Have a high capacity for responsibility and ability to work under pressure
- Experience in Cath Lab
- Educational sponsorship and study leave (after 12 months service)
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance and long term illness income protection
- Maternity leave fully paid (after 24 months service)
- Subsidised parking
- Local crèches in just a few minutes' walk
- Tax saver bus and rail scheme
- Staff discounts; staff restaurant, treatment rates, pharmacy, local business
Apply now by sending an update to copy of your CV to Robyn at email@example.com, or call 01 513 4908 to discuss further.