Basic Grade Social Worker required by TTM Healthcare in Dublin 9 for a fostering service.
This is a full time temporary post for a duration of an expected 4 months requiring an urgent start date.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team working alongside, amongst others, physiotherapists, counsellors, community partners, schools and An Garda Síochana.
You will be required to travel in order to carry out this service which endeavours to assist those in the community with a wide range of supports. However for experienced candidates, consideration may be given to those without access to a car.
- Approved Degree/Postgraduate Diploma/Masters in Social Work or its equivalent
- Post qualification experience as a Social Worker in fostering is desirable A university placement in fostering will also be considered
- CORU registration is essential
Benefits of locum work with TTM Healthcare
- TTM Healthcare Welcome Pack
- Streamlined payroll process
- Access to Recruitment Consultants with extensive experience in your profession
- Your own Compliance Officer committed to ensuring you can start work as soon as possible
- CV advice and interview preparation
- Face to face meeting with your Consultant within 72 hours of request
For further information on this job, please call 01-5134908 ext 116