Social Worker or Project Worker required by TTM within a multi-disciplinary Children in Care team with children aged 0-18 years in North Dublin.
The hours are 8.30-4.30 or 9-5 for a 37 hour week for a duration of at least 3 months.
- Approved Degree/Postgraduate Diploma/Masters in Social Work or its equivalent
- Post qualification experience as a Social Worker is desirable
- CORU registration is essential for the Social Worker post.
- Full clean driving licence is advantageous
Benefits of locum work with TTM Healthcare
- TTM Healthcare Welcome Pack
- Streamlined payroll process
- Access to Recruitment Consultants with extensive experience in your profession
- Your own Compliance Officer committed to ensuring you can start work as soon as possible
- CV advice and interview preparation
- Face to face meeting with your Consultant within 72 hours of request
For further information on this job, please call 01-5134908 ext 116