Clinical Nurse Manager 1 - Radiology
CNM 1 Radiology Nurse for a state of the art private hospital in Dublin. This is a permanent full time position that include a competitive salary and benefits.
The role is responsible for the provision of quality service in line with standards of Radiology nursing practice.
The main duties for this role are to:
- Promote the delivery of a high standard of care to all Radiology patients.
- Encourage evidence-based practice and assist in the dissemination and implementation of research findings.
- Supervise the nursing practice of less experienced staff members of the nursing team and participate in the educational aspects of that practice.
- Participate in the safe custody of medications, in accordance with hospital policy.
The successful candidate will need to meet the following criteria:
- Must be registered with the Irish Nursing Board, NMBI
- Five year's clinical experience, with at least 3 of these in radiology.
To apply for this position or to receive a job specification, please call Leona on 015136740 or email email@example.com