Triage Staff Nurse required to join the nursing team in the Emergency Department of a large private hospital in Dublin. This is a great opportunity to work regular hours.
The main duties for this role are:
- To be the first point of clinical contact for patients attending the Emergency Department.
- To be responsible for the maintenance of a high standard of patient care
- Promote the delivery of a high standard of care to all Emergency patients.
- Supervise the nursing practice of less experienced staff members of the nursing team and participate in the educational aspects of that practice.
Benefits include a competitive salary, educational support and private pension.
The successful candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Registered under the General Division of the NMBI.
- Three years acute nursing experience with at least one of these in an Emergency Department
- BLS desirable
For more information on this role, please call Leona on 015136740 or email email@example.com