TTM Healthcare in partnership with Resilience Care are looking to recruit Community Nurses (Night Duty) and they will consider RGN / RCN / RNID in the area of Co. Offaly.
Nights Duty - 7 x 8 hour night per week (56 hours total)
This position requires a healthcare provider to administer a homecare package to care for a young child who has a high grade glioma and its for palliative care.
To keep the child as comfortable as possible
To maintain his dignity
To administer medication as prescribed in collaboration with the palliative care team, possibly with use of McKinley subcutaneous pump if needed.
Support for him and his family with respect for their wishes.
- Valid NMBI registration
- General Nursing qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Full Drivers Licence
- Extremely rewarding role as some children / babies may have life limiting conditions
- One - to - One care
- Opportunity to assist in the transition from hospital to home
- In-house training provided
- Excellent pay rates
- Full and Part Time Contracts available
- Flexibility in your working life while also have full job security
If you think you are the suitable candidate for this role or would like more information on what I can offer you, please send your most up to date C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Brenda on 01-2970391.