TTM Healthcare are currently looking to recruit registered nurses for a young child with complex care needs located a number locations across Ireland including Co. Offaly
- Part Time Available
- Full Time Available
- Nursing Discipline Accepted
- Registered General Nurse OR
- Registered Children's Nurse OR
- Registered Intellectual Disability Nurse
Providing pallative care in the home to a young child with life limiting conditions. Some children will require care such as medication management, trachy and peg care. Training is provided.
- Note* Some cases may require the nurse to assist during school hours however this will be advised at screening stage.
Opportunities for Newly Qualified Nurses
Newly qualified Nurses may apply as internal training is provided.
- Having a Clinical Practice Specialist on site, Pediatric Advanced Training is available for those who feel certain areas such as trachy, peg and documentation training require extra attention - all free of charge.
- Nights (Case Pending) - Generally 11pm - 7am / 10pm - 8am
- Valid NMBI registration
- General Nursing qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Full Drivers Licence
- Excellent pay rates i.e. incremented pay scale
- Full and Part Time Contracts available
- NMBI Accredited Training provided by Clinical Practice Specialist
- Nurse Manager Support - Team bonding days / monthly coffee meetings
- Pediatric Advanced Training
- Payment received during training days
- Flexibility in your working life while also have full job security
If you think you are the suitable candidate for this role or would like more information on what I can offer you, please apply via the TTM Healthcare or you can call me on 065-6869300 ext 225