TTM Healthcare are currently looking to recruit a Registered General Nurse for a young child who requires bowel care located a number locations across Ireland including County Killarney, Co Kerry.
- Nursing Discipline Accepted
- Registered General Nurse OR
- Registered Children's Nurse OR
- Registered Intellectual Disability Nurse
Providing bowel care in the home to a young child on a long-term basis. Training is provided.
Opportunities for Newly Qualified Nurses
Newly qualified Nurses may apply as internal training is provided.
- Having a Clinical Practice Specialist on site, Pediatric Advanced Training is available for those who feel certain areas such as trachy, peg and documentation training require extra attention - all free of charge.
- Mornings 2 - 3 days per week
- 6am Start
- 8am Finish
- Valid NMBI registration
- General Nursing qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Full Drivers Licence
- Excellent pay rates i.e. incremented pay scale
- Full and Part Time Contracts available
- NMBI Accredited Training provided by Clinical Practice Specialist
- Nurse Manager Support - Team bonding days / monthly coffee meetings
- Pediatric Advanced Training
- Payment received during training days
- Flexibility in your working life while also have full job security
If you think you are the suitable candidate for this role or would like more information on what I can offer you, please send your most up to date C.V. or you can call me on 065-6869300 ext 225