TTM Healthcare invite applications for a Clinical Nurse Manager 1 role in a leading voluntary organisation in Wicklow
Applicants may also be of Senior Staff Nurse discipline with the ambition to develop to Clinical Nurse Manager.
Registered Intellectual Disability Nurse OR
Registerd General Nurse (1 years ID Experience)
Applicants must be on the Live register of An Bord Altranais (RGN/RNID/RPN)
Have Previous Experience working in Residential Care preferably with Adults with Learning Disabilities
1+ Years' experience within an intellectual disability service
Full Driving Licence
Skills / Competencies
- Strong leadership, people management and team building skills
- Strong financial awareness and ability to operate service within budget
- Strong clinical supervision skills with a commitment to the highest quality standards
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Professional, confidential and discreet
HSE Terms Apply
i.e. pension, flexibility, bonus and more!
Successful candidates will have gained:
- Extensive experience managing service budgets.
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of the legislation governing services for with Intellectual Disabilities including HIQA standards and regulations and their practical applications.
- Strong people management experience.
Refer a Friend and get a Voucher
Have a friend interested in healthcare opportunities? Refer a Friend to TTM and receive a voucher of up to £500* depending on a successful placement. * Amount varies by profession and full T&Cs are available on request. For more details visit: http://bit.ly/2g7LYuIhttp://bit.ly/2g7LYuI
If you think you are the suitable candidate for this role or would like more information on what I can offer you, please send your most up to date C.V. to Sarah Byrne on the below address: