TTM Healthcare are currently looking to recruit registered nurses for a young child with complex care needs located in Emyvale, Monaghan on a part-time / full-time basis.
Providing complex medical care to a young child with life limiting conditions on a long-term basis such as medication management, trachy and peg care.
Emyvalem, Co. Monaghan
Opportunities for Newly Qualified Nurses
Newly qualified Nurses may apply as internal training is provided.
Having a Clinical Practice Specialist on site, Pediatric Advanced Training is available for those who feel certain areas such as trachy, peg and documentation training require extra attention - all free of charge.
- Valid NMBI registration
- RNID / RCN / RGN with 1 years paediatric experience accepted
- Excellent communication skills
- Full Drivers Licence
- Excellent pay rates
- Full and Part Time Contracts available
- NMBI Training
- Nurse Manager Support - Team bonding days / monthly coffee meetings
- Pediatric Advanced Training
- Annual Increments
- In-house training provided i.e. (Patient Moving and Handling etc.)
- Permanent job security
If you think you are the suitable candidate for this role or would like more information on what I can offer you, please send your most up to date C.V. to the below address or you can call me on 065-6869300 ext 225