Providing complex medical care to a young child with life limiting conditions on a long-term basis such as medication management, trachy and peg care.
(22 minutes from Limerick City Centre)
(20 minutes from Dooradoyle)
(19 Minutes from Castletroy)
Opportunities for Newly Qualified Nurses
Newly qualified Nurses may apply as internal training is provided.
Having a Clinical Practice Specialist on site, Pediatric Advanced Training is available for those who feel certain areas such as trachy, peg and documentation training require extra attention - all free of charge.
11pm - 7am
- Valid NMBI registration
- RNID / RCN / RGN with 1 years paediatric experience accepted
- Excellent communication skills
- Full Drivers Licence
- Excellent pay rates
- Full and Part Time Contracts available
- NMBI Training
- Nurse Manager Support - Team bonding days / monthly coffee meetings
- Pediatric Advanced Training
- Annual Increments
- In-house training provided i.e. (Patient Moving and Handling etc.)
- Permanent job security
If you think you are the suitable candidate for this role or would like more information on what I can offer you, please send your most up to date C.V. to the below address or you can call me on 065-6869300 ext 225