Senior Neuro Physiologist required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of one of the most advanced private hospitals in Europe, based in Dublin.
You should be familiar with the techniques and range of equipment used in current medical practice for the diagnosis, treatment and care of patients including routine, portable and sleep deprived EEG's, video EEG monitoring, upper and lower limb nerve conduction studies, visual evoked potential tests and tilt table testing, as well as keeping abreast of all new developments in the field of Neurology. Study leave for appropriate in-service training will be supported where possible.
This is a part time role working 2-3 days per week for a fixed term of 3 months. Excellent salary offered, depending on experience.
- BSc in Clinical Measurement or equivalent, majoring in Neurophysiological measurement.
- Membership to the IICMS is desirable.
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in a Neurology Department.
- Ability to utilise research in clinical practice, applying evidence based practice approach.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, as well as having good leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Apply now by sending your up to date CV to email@example.com or call 00353 (0)1 513 4908 to discuss further with a member of our team.