TTM are now recruiting a panel of healthcare assistants to work in acute hospital settings in Co. Waterford.
This opportunity involves working both day and night locum shifts in hospitals and allows you to choose your own availability!
If you're a qualified Healthcare Assistant who is passionate about their work and helping people, then we want to hear from you.
A Little Bit About Us.
TTM Healthcare is:
- Ireland's largest privately owned specialist healthcare recruitment company.
- An approved supplier to leading healthcare organisations in the public, private and voluntary sectors in the Republic of Ireland, the UK and the Middle East.
- An approved framework supplier of healthcare professionals across all specialism's to the HSE, NHS, and HSC Northern Ireland.
The Ideal Candidate.
- MUST have a minimum FETAC Level 5 Healthcare Support qualification / Pre-nursing Studies. (All 8 Modules)
- Will have at least 3 months recent experience in a Hospital Setting.
- Must have (or be willing to complete) training as required.
- Have fluent written & spoken English.
- Must have Hepatitis B vaccinations received.
- Must have eligibility to work in Ireland.
Benefits of working with TTM:
- Marketing leading rates of pay
- Flexible hours - you choose your own availability!
- Ongoing Training
- 24 hour on call support
To be considered for an interview, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - The next step up in your career starts here.