Mental Health Recover Nurse
Registered Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse required for a new specialist rehabilitation Unit of a large acute facility in Dublin.
Rehabilitation services aim to support people with complex mental health problems to gain or regain cognitive, emotional, social, intellectual, and physical skills needed to live, learn, work and function as independently as possible in the community.
The ideal candidate will deliver high quality rehabilitative treatment, care and support to people with mental health needs.
Flexible working hours
- Providing an individualised programme of mental health treatments, therapies and support
- Promoting recovery, support and reintegration back into normal life as soon as possible
- Promoting well-being and personal development through psychosocial interventions focusing on self-esteem, problem solving, mental health education, self-awareness/management, coping skills, activity scheduling, socialisation, educational/ occupational support and placements
Benefits with this role include:
- Pension Scheme (Post Probation),
- Training Allowance,
- Specialised Training Courses
- Excellent Career Progression,
- On-site Parking and Subsidised Meals,
- Discounted Health Insurance Policies.
- Maternity Cover
For more information or to apply, call Amy on 015136740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org