Clinical Nurse Manager 1 - Surgical Ward
Clinical Nurse Manager 1 (CNM1) required for Surgical Ward of a private hospital in Dublin. This is a state of the art hospital where specialist teams have the use of the latest medical technology and up to date equipment. As part of the role, the CNM1 will demonstrate managerial and leadership skills and facilitate effective communication with colleagues in the unit and the hospital.
- Managing the Unit/Ward. taking responsibility for the safe delivery and co-ordination of nursing services for patients, ensuring effective, efficient and quality specialist nursing care service.
- Supervision of registered nurses, health care assistants, student nurses, ward clerks while maintaining a safe working environment.
- Monitoring standard of nursing services provided and problem solves clinical nursing concerns.
- Ensuring the agreed hospital policies and procedures are known, understood and implemented by the staff. .
The successful candidate will need to meet the following criteria:
- Registered under General Division with the NMBI
- At least 3 years post qualification clinical experience
- Post graduate Management course desirable
- Clinical audit experience desirable
- Competitive salary
- Education Support Programme
- Development opportunities and opportunities for career progression
- Access to a Pension Scheme
- Subsidised Restaurant
- Free staff car parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
For more information on this role, please call Leona on 015136740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org