Outreach Coordinator/Team Leader, Kerry
In conjunction with Resilience Care I am currently recruiting an experienced Outreach Coordinator/Team Leader for outreach services in Kerry. This is predominantly a Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm role but will also require some flexibility to work outside of these hours.
Resilience Care have a proven track record in providing an excellent level of service to Children with intellectual disabilities in a community setting. The successful candidate will lead a team of support workers and oversee approximately 30 individualised community services.
- Degree in Applied Social Studies in Social Care or equivalent
- Experience of staff leadership
- Not less than 1 year's previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience of working in a care environment supporting children with Intellectual Disabilities and/or Autism.
- Team Work/Leadership.
- Proven experience adhering to workplace Health and Safety.
Call Lorraine on 065 6722875