TTM are recruiting for a number of qualified, experienced support workers to work for a leading provider of residential care to young people with intellectual disabilities in Fermoy, Co. Cork.
These rewarding roles will offer a full time, permanent contract with excellent career progression possibilities.
Your Role – The Job:
- Provide the highest standard of care to children / young people in a residential care setting.
- Work as part of a multi-faceted team to deliver comprehensive care and support which meets each young person’s complex needs.
- Deliver other ad-hoc duties as assigned in line with the needs of the service.
Requirements – The Person:
- Fetac Level 5 award in Healthcare or a Social Care Degree.
- Previous experience working in a residential care environment supporting those that present with a range of intellectual disabilities.
- The ability to engage successfully on a one to one basis with clients of various backgrounds and needs.
- A caring, committed, honest individual with great communication skills.
- Knowledge of HIQA standards.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, and eligible to work in Ireland.
- Be flexible to cover a range of shift patterns.
If you match the above requirements and are looking for a challenging and rewarding job then contact Clodagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone me on 0656869300, ext. 181 to discuss the role further.