TTM Healthcare are currently recruiting for qualified, experienced Social Care Workers and Healthcare Assistants to work with a leading provider of therapeutic residential care to young people with various intellectual disabilities in Co. Meath.
Your Role – The Job:
- Provide the highest standard of care to children / young people in a residential care setting.
- Work as part of a multi-faceted team to deliver comprehensive therapeutic care which meets each young person’s complex needs.
- Maintain all relevant records in a consistent and efficient manner.
- Deliver other ad-hoc duties as assigned in line with the needs of the service.
Requirements – The Person:
- Social Care Degree - Level 7 minimum or a complete FETAC level 5 award in a healthcare related discipline.
- Previous experience working in a residential care environment supporting those that present with a range of intellectual disabilities.
- The ability to engage successfully on a one to one basis with clients of various backgrounds and needs.
- A caring, committed, honest individual with great communication skills.
- Knowledge of HIQA standards.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, and eligible to work in Ireland.
- Be flexible to cover a range of shift patterns that may include day, night and sleepover shifts.
- The opportunity to work for an industry leading healthcare agency.
- A chance to gain experience in an established service.
- Industry leading pay rates.
- Regular hours/rosters.
- Flexibility - work to your own availability!
If you match the above requirements and are looking for a challenging and rewarding job then contact Clodagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone me on 0656869300, ext. 181 to discuss the role further.