Clinical Nurse Manager 2 Theatre
CNM2 required for Theatre Unit of a large private hospital in Dublin. The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective and efficient management of the Unit providing a safe environment for patients, visitors and staff.
Other duties include:
- Leading, managing and motivating the Theatre team by resourceful delegation of the workload
- Ensuring that pre-operative, operative and post-operative functions are delivered to patients to the best standard of safe care
- Supervising and influencing standards of professionalism in Theatre
- Complying with Health and Safety protocols ensuring the safety of staff and patients at all times.
- Taking an active role in preparing the JCI & JAG Accreditation systems
- Carrying out audits with the Theatre Unit
- Liaising with the hospital decontamination lead to ensure implementation of standards and recommended practices are monitored and maintained
- Registered under the General Divison of NMBI
- Minimum 5 years nursing experience in Theatre/Day Surgery within the last 5 years
- Previous management experience within the last 3 years
Benefits for this role include a competitive remuneration package, support for professional development, private pension and health insurance, staff parking and more.
For a full job description or to apply, please email your CV in confidence to Ldaly@tthmealthcare.com or call Leona on 01 5136740