Medium Sized Nursing Home located in Waterford City pride ourselves on delivering the best possible care and assistance to our Residents. Our reputation is built on providing a quality service in a welcoming and happy environment and is maintained by recruiting staff that view care of the elderly as both a vocation and a profession.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse with a minimum of three years' experience in Care of the Elderly that wants to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. You will be able to introduce new ideas, manage our staff and enjoy providing a top class service in our home.
Applicants will have
- Registration on the Live Register in the General Division of the Register of Nurses as maintained by the NMBI.
- An Elderly Care Qualification
- A Management Qualification
- Minimum of 3 years elderly care experience, which should be at management level.
- Knowledge of the Nursing Home Industry
- Have a full understanding of the National Standards for Residential Care Settings for Older People
- Have wide general nursing experience and proven leadership qualities.
- Have experience or qualification in Gerontology.
- Evidence of consistent updating of clinical skills and knowledge
- Demonstrable coaching & development skills within clinical practice
- Competent and confident IT skills
- Has worked with or has a knowledge of caring for people with dementia.
Highly Desirable Skills
- Strong People Management
- Proven Leadership ability
- Problem Solving & Decision Making aptitude
- Strong Planning, Organising & Communication
To apply, please send an up to date CV in confidence to email@example.com or for further information please contact Amy on 01-5136740