Programme Manager - Day Services
We are recruiting for a Senior Manager (Grade VIII on HSE Salary Scale) for one of Dublin's leading Voluntary organisations providing services to people with intellectual disabilities.
Applications are invited for the above full time permanent position from all suitably qualified individuals.
Purpose of the Post
The post holder will have the operational responsibility for providing managerial and professional leadership in the running of Day Services and influencing future service delivery and development. The Program manager reports directly into the director of Care. As a member of the senior management team, the post holder will contribute to the future direction of Day Services being accountable for the delivery and standards of care provided to day attendees using a person centred approach.
To be considered for this post applicants must have the following:
- Have successfully completed a degree (Honours) in a Nursing, Clinical or Social Care discipline.
- A masters qualification in a healthcare or business discipline is essential.
- A minimum of 5 years post healthcare qualification experience working in a management role is essential.
- In-depth knowledge of the New Directions ,HIQA Standards, the Health Act 2007- 2013 and knowledge of national policies in the disability sector.
- Proven ability to develop and manage a volunteering function.
- Ability to work strategically ensuring effective planning and delivery of services within budget.
- Ability to build effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, including staff, families, HSE etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent computer literacy and information technology skills
- Report writing skills with strong attention to detail.
Don't delay !! contact Andre on 0860209074 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this role and/or to obtain a full job description