|Salary||€14 - €29 per hour|
Work pattern: 1.30pm-8.30pm
Start date: ASAP
At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered with Resilience Advanced Community Care. Resilience has an available opportunity for a Nurse to work within existing services in Wexford. This Nursing role is available on either a part time basis or relief and is ideally suited to a Nurse with previous acute or disability experience.
Resilience is a well-respected and progressive employer and is often considered an employer of choice by nurses. They are committed to developing their staff and offer support for further education as well as opportunities for career progression.
Overview of role:
- The successful candidate will be required to manage the care of assigned clients
- Update the manager of any changes that occur
- Maintain professional confidentiality, ensuring all clinical and legal documents are accurate and legible
- Use discretion and decision making regarding patient care, referring appropriately to your assigned Nurse Manager
- Responsible for continuous personal and professional development
- Registered with NMBI
- Minimum of 1 year Nursing experience
- Competitive salary
- Supported Education and Development
- Suitable working hours
To apply please click the apply tab today!
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.