|Salary||€65000 - €70000 per annum|
Chief Executive Officer based in Roscrea County Tipperary.
We require a true leader and an accomplished manager and innovator with substantial experience in a leadership role to consolidate and direct the future development of a well established disabilities organisation providing day services to over 140 Service users with intellectual and learning disabilities.
- To be responsible for all Staff, CE Participants and Service Users within St. Cronan’s Association.
- Provide leadership, strategic and operational management of St Cronan’s services ensuring that all services are person centred and that St. Cronan’s is well prepared for the transition to individualised delivery of service as is the requirement of NDS (National Disability Services).
- To ensure the delivery of a range of integrated programs and services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities to include Case Management, Community Participation, Transition to work experience, Leisure and life choices.
- Maintain existing relationships with all stakeholders to include HSE, Department of Health, Department of Social Welfare, Federation of Voluntary bodies, Service Users, Families, Staff, Union, IBEC, other Service Providers etc. Develop new business opportunities, partnerships and relationships to continue the growth of the services.
- To ensure the Board of Directors receive monthly reports to include all relevant financial statements
- To attend where possible planning meetings with Service Users, Families and HSE.
- To encourage independent living and provide guidance to staff to utilize a positive strength-based philosophy that seeks to engage Service Users with the community to maximize their outcomes.
The overall responsibility within this role will be to ensure that all work is client focused and upholds the principles of choice, respect, dignity, privacy, independence and fulfilment.
Possession of a third Level degree/Masters qualification in Social Care, Nursing or an acceptable equivalent.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
€65000 - €70000
Darren Moloney at 065 686 9300 Ext 203
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer