Registered Advance Nurse Practitioner (RANP)
Registered Advanced Nurse Practitioner required for a new healthcare facility which is opening in Limerick. The successful applicant will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and is based on the principles of integrative medicine.
About the role:
Reporting to the Director of Nursing and clinically to the Clinical Lead in Limerick, the RANP will provide nurse led care in minor injuries / minor illnesses environment - for patients with non life threatening injury and illness. This includes assessing, diagnosing, planning, treating and discharging patients.
A full job description is available on request.
- Must be registered under the Advanced Nurse Practitioner Division of the NMBI
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience working within an Emergency Department of Urgent Care Centre.
- Must have a post graduate qualification in Emergency Nursing
- Experience in Integrative Medicine or an interest in this area
- Must be able to travel to Dublin or Cork for training
- Competitive Salary
- Supported Learning and Development opportunities
- Days Only
- Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Income Protection
For more information or to apply, please forward your CV using the link to APPLY.
For enquiries, please call Leona on 015136740
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.