TTM Healthcare is a world-class, Irish-owned recruitment company with offices in Ennis and Manchester. We have a team of 120 professionals who serve the Irish and UK markets, and recruit internationally into the UK - within both the permanent and temporary sectors. TTM isn't just a company, it's an attitude, a mind-set, an energy and a force that connects us as people and drives every team member towards growing and realising their own potential.
We're currently recruiting for a Acquisition Specialist to join our tribe and to work with our International Division team in our Ennis office. We are particularly interested in speaking with candidates where sales is part of their DNA and who have worked in a fast past environment or in a sales role.
You'll be responsible for the following:
• Upload quality well targeted adverts, Screen CVS and identify priority candidates
• Uploading CV to recruitment system
• Compiling a full Personnel file to agreed standards on each applicant
• Managing paperwork, training and referencing process for candidates
• Completing and verifying references
• Assisting with preparation of professional validation applications
• Telephone and email contact with candidates to ensure timely receipt of the above documents
• Ensuring that all documentation received is scanned and logged on the day of receipt
• Compiling progress reports on each assigned administration project to strict deadlines
• Organise and coordinate interviews/meetings,
• Provide phone cover to allow for business development/client meetings, manage information databases including shift rosters, priority contact lists and on-call system.
• Using excellent communication skills across both written and verbal whilst always maintaining professional and well-functioning desk
• Lead generation and soft selling through existing clients.
• Admin duties, including but not limited to monitoring and completing compliance, obtaining bank details, dealing with timesheets, payroll queries and amendments, arranging credit checks.
• Updating all information captured, conversations booking etc on the ITRIS database.
• Carry out work instructions in line with TTM healthcare processes and procedures.
• Ensure records are kept in line with legislative requirements.
• Other tasks as required.
The Ideal Candidate
• Ability to work in a highly competitive environment requires an individual who can work autonomously and under pressure
• Solid computer skills across MS including PPT. Word. Excel and outlook
So… What makes us different?
Why just have a job when you can have an experience? Why settle for a career when there's an exciting journey ahead? Bringing cutting edge, creative practices, our goal is to make a positive impact on everyone who works with us. We're here to share world-class employee experiences - so every day we create, innovate and collaborate. And if it's not fun, we're not doing it right!
We reward high performance - 75% of our Leadership Team have been promoted from within our company. Realising and unleashing the potential within ensures our tribe of people are the linchpin to our success.
Alongside highly competitive base salaries and market leading commission structure we also offer the following:
Wellbeing - Up to 27 days' annual leave, with additional leave for those with 5+ and 10+ years' service. Plus, an additional day off for our birthday! We also have an active Sports and Social Club, from rugby trips, BBQs and Tapas Thursdays.
Reward - We offer a joint-contribution pension scheme. Also, we celebrate success through monthly Fun Fridays and our annual Summer Party.
Health - Fully subsidised Healthcare scheme along with a suite of programmes across our wellness & diversity platform.
Learning & Development - We tailor and develop specific training plans for your career progression. Access to World Class Sales Training
Family & Flexibility - We are flexible in where your work, working hours and working days. We also contribute to Paternity & Maternity leave.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.