As Ireland's largest provider of health and social care staff nationwide - TTM Healthcare Solutions (TTM) has partnered with a leading intellectual disabilities organisation in Wicklow to recruit Healthcare Assistants and Social Care Workers on a temporary basis.
By choosing to work with TTM you can expect outstanding support from your dedicated TTM Consultant, additional 24/7 support, access to the TTM Availability Diary to mark when you are available to work up to 6 weeks in advance. In addition we are offering market-leading rates of pay and flexible working hours to suit your availability.
• Healthcare Assistants: minimum of a QQI/FETAC Level 5 Major Award in Healthcare Support or Pre-nursing Studies. All 8 Modules complete, 120 Credits.
• Social Care Workers: Level 7/8 Degree in Applied Social Studies.
• Must have eligibility to work in Ireland.
• Have a minimum of 3 months recent experience in a caring/support role. Work experience will be considered
• Have fluent written & spoken English.
• Full vaccination record.
• Must have (or be willing to complete) training as required.
• Shifts to fit around your home life and personal circumstances.
• Weekly pay.
• TTM Training department who offer access to all relevant training courses at competitive rates.
• Dedicated TTM consultant with 24 hour on call support.
• Discounts on hotel stays, fuel and much much more!
Apply Now - Immediate Interviews