Healthcare Assistant Opportunities in a Leading Children's Hospital
As the National Supplier of temporary and permanent staff to the HSE, TTM Healthcare are proud to partner with CHI at Temple Street to recruit HCAs on a full-time and part-time temporary basis.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with children alongside their established team, with the opportunity to develop relationships in a rewarding environment. By choosing to work for CHI at Temple Street through TTM Healthcare you can expect outstanding 24/7 support from your dedicated TTM Consultant, internal training and development opportunities and access to TTM's availability diary to mark when you want to work up to 6 weeks in advance.
"I like working in Temple Street Hospital because of the children centred patient care that is present here. I love putting a smile on the children’s faces. The healthcare team in Temple Street are amazing, it makes the difference. I’m so grateful I can be a part of it." - Aleksandra, a HCA at Temple Street
• HSE HCA Point of Scale
• Shifts to fit around your home life and personal circumstances
• Weekly pay
• TTM Training department who offer access to all relevant training courses at competitive rates
• Dedicated TTM consultant with 24 hour on call support
• TTM Rewards – Discounts on hotel stays, fuel and much much more!
• Minimum of a QQI/FETAC Level 5 Major Award in Healthcare Support or Pre-nursing Studies. All 8 Modules complete, 120 Credits.
• Eligible to work in Ireland. EU Passport or valid GNIB Card Stamp 1g or 4.
• Minimum of 3 months recent experience in a caring/support role & supply references.
• A full vaccination record including Hep B (3 shots & titre), MMR, TB & Varicella.
• These children and families are very vulnerable and good communication , compassion and active listening are critical skills to have. They need to be able to interact with teenagers that can be very.
Note: due to a high volume of applicants, our team will only respond to applicants who fulfil the requirements above.
Apply Now - Immediate Interviews