Healthcare Assistant Opportunities in a Leading Children's Hospital
As the National Supplier of temporary and permanent staff to the HSE, TTM Healthcare Solutions are proud to partner with CHI at Temple Street to recruit HCAs on a full-time and part-time temporary basis.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with children alongside their established team, with the opportunity to develop relationships in a rewarding environment. By choosing to work for CHI at Temple Street through TTM Healthcare you can expect outstanding 24/7 support from your dedicated TTM Consultant, internal training and development opportunities and access to TTM's availability diary to mark when you want to work up to 6 weeks in advance.
"I like working in Temple Street Hospital because of the children centred patient care that is present here. I love putting a smile on the children’s faces. The healthcare team in Temple Street are amazing, it makes the difference. I’m so grateful I can be a part of it." - Aleksandra, a HCA at Temple Street
• HSE HCA Point of Scale
• Shifts to fit around your home life and personal circumstances
• Weekly pay
• TTM Training department who offer access to all relevant training courses at competitive rates
• Dedicated TTM consultant with 24 hour on call support
• TTM Rewards – Discounts on hotel stays, fuel and much much more!
• Minimum of a QQI/FETAC Level 5 Major Award in Healthcare Support or Pre-nursing Studies. All 8 Modules complete, 120 Credits.
• Eligible to work in Ireland. EU Passport or valid GNIB Card Stamp 1g or 4.
• Minimum of 3 months recent experience in a caring/support role & supply references.
• A full vaccination record including Hep B (3 shots & titre), MMR, TB & Varicella.
• These children and families are very vulnerable and good communication , compassion and active listening are critical skills to have. They need to be able to interact with teenagers that can be very.
Note: due to a high volume of applicants, our team will only respond to applicants who fulfil the requirements above.
Apply Now - Immediate Interviews