Work Shifts Around your Preferred Availability with Market Leading Rates of Pay
TTM healthcare are currently recruiting an experienced panel of HCAs and Social Care Workers in the Dublin City Centre and Dublin South. As a primary supplier to the HSE and a range of not for profit organisations in the region shift requests are given to TTM candidates first, other agencies are only assigned the shifts that TTM candidates aren’t available for.
Our Primary Supplier status includes:
- St James’s Hospital
- Tallaght University Hospital
- Peamount Hospital
- Leopardstown Park Hospital
- Temple Street Childrens Hospital
- National Childrens Hospital
Full time locum opportunities exist in both acute hospital and community residential elderly and disability services. Market leading rates of pay on offer. Regular weekly shifts rostered around candidates preferred availability.
When you join the TTM Healthcare Social Care and HCA team you can expect:
- Market leading rates of pay.
- Continued personal & professional development.
- The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market.
- Flexible working hours - you choose your own availability!
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of a Fetac Level 5 Qualification in a Healthcare related discipline.
- Have at least 6 months recent experience in a caring/support/specialing role.
- Have the ability to interact successfully on a one to one basis with clients of various backgrounds or work in a team orientated setting.
- Have fluent written and spoken English and excellent report writing skills.
- Be flexible to cover a range of day/night shifts. You may also be called last minute to cover shifts as the need arises.
- Have Hepatitis B vaccinations
- Have completed or be willing to complete any training as required.