TTM Healthcare Solutions are recruiting Dieticians for ongoing sessional work on a full-time or part-time basis, conducting AON (Assessment of Need), which may also require ADOS (Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule) assessments, working as part of a Multidisciplinary Team.
Assessments can be completed during the week or at weekends in multiple sites, meaning you can work around your existing schedule. You will be employed in a private capacity by TTM.
Apply now using the form below and our Specialist Team will be in touch.
• Pick your own days and hours - part-time and full-time available
• Fee to be discussed upon application
• Premises, ADOS kit provided
• Referral Bonus available
• Current registration with CORU
• Hold a recognised/validated university degree or diploma, obtained with first or second class honours in that subject
• Have at least 3 years post graduate experience
• Minimum 1 year post qualification experience of working with children with a range of disabilities / developmental delay and their families in the public sector.
• Experience in AON assessments and ADOS assessments
Apply Now - Immediate Interviews