TTM Healthcare has excellent full and part time opportunities on full-time, permanent and fixed term contracts for Community Support workers and Day Service instructors in the Wicklow area.
We have been exclusively retained by Sunbeam House Services, a leading intellectual disabilities services provider, to recruit for these roles.
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career in the Social Care sector.
The ideal applicant will have:
• At least 6 months experience in a social care position working with service users with intellectual disabilities.
• Level 7 Social Care degree - Community Support Workers
• FETAC level 6 - Day service supervisors / instructors
• Fluent written and spoken English and excellent communication skills
• A flexible and friendly demeanour
• Up to date training certs required: MAPA, Patient manual handling, Fire safety, Safe guarding and protection of vulnerable adults. (Training can be provided.)
• Full time permanent 12 month fixed term and part time contracts are on offer to successful candidates.
• HSE pay scales with all applicable premiums for out of hours apply.
Formal interviews for suitable selected candidates will take place on Wednesday 8th February 2017
Please apply below or for more details call Peter on 065 689 6210 today or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also have Nurses opportunities with the Sunbeam House Services, for more information visit: http://bit.ly/2i8njVD