As the agency of choice to a large disability organisation across Ireland, TTM Healthcare Solutions have multiple positions for qualified Care Assistants and Support Workers, who wish to apply their experience to working with adults with an intellectual or physical disability.
By working with TTM you will receive a market-leading pay rate, paid on a point of scale, including premium payments for unsociable hours. You can also expect outstanding support and flexible working hours. Full time and part time jobs are available in residential and day service settings.
Apply now using the form at the end of page for immediate interviews.
We currently have rewarding vacancies for Care Assistants & Support Workers in:
• Dun Laoghaire, South Dublin
• Dungarvan, Co. Waterford
• Greystones, Co. Wicklow
• Co. Wexford
We also welcome applicants from Care Assistants and who wish to be considered for roles elsewhere across Ireland.
• Minimum of a QQI/FETAC Level 5 Major Award in Healthcare Support or Pre-nursing Studies. All 8 Modules complete, 120 Credits.
• Flexibility – availability for a range of shift patterns is required
• Ideally be a full licence driver with access to own transport
• Be willing to complete all training required
Please note due to the high volume of applicants for this position, we can only respond to candidates that meet the above requirements.
• Market leading rates of pay. Paid on a point of scale, depending on your experience
• Flexible hours - you give your own availability up to 6 weeks in advance
• Continued personal & professional development
• 24/7 on-call support
• The opportunity to gain additional experience working with one of the best employers in the market.
• Rewards scheme to save on fuel, household essentials and fun activities
Apply Now - Immediate Interviews