TTM Healthcare Solutions (TTM) have partnered with Attuned Programmes to recruit Social Care Workers, Support Workers and Social Care Managers for rewarding full-time and part-time opportunities across Carlow, Wicklow and Wexford.
Attuned Programmes provide residential care and community-based outreach supports to young people and vulnerable adults. Their aim is to support young people and where appropriate, their families to identify and navigate towards positive outcomes in a safe and respectful manner that takes account of their individual needs and cultural preferences.
Apply now using the form below - immediate interviews.
• Market-leading rate of pay, with premiums on Sundays and Bank Holidays
• Paid sick leave
• Exclusive Trauma-informed and reflective practice training provided to all staff
• Well-being overnight retreats to promote self-care for all staff
• Excellent training opportunities and Access to Education Fund
• Monthly support meetings with a consultant Child & Adolescent Psychotherapist for all staff teams
• Personal Retirement Savings Accounts (PRSA) scheme
• Minimum of a QQI/FETAC Level 5 Major Award in a Health Care or Social Care related course. All 8 Modules complete, 120 Credits;
• OR Level 7/8 in Social Care;
• Eligible to work in Ireland. EU Passport or valid GNIB Card Stamp 1g or 4;
• Minimum of 3 months recent experience in the relevant field of work & supply references.
Apply Now - Immediate Interviews