Area Manager - Intellectual Disability | Section 38 - HSE
TTM Healthcare are delighted to partner with Muíriosa Foundation to recruit an Area Manager for a S38 Voluntary HSE Service based in Co. Offaly. This exciting role is suited to someone 3 years managerial experience in Nursing or Social Care, who is looking to progress their career.
Muíriosa Foundation provides support to individuals and their families with an Intellectual Disability to live self-directed, fulfilling independent lives. The Area Manager role is key to establishing the culture of how people with an intellectual disability are supported in the region.
• HSE 2021 pay scales
• Full HSE Benefits including pension, yearly increment on salary, maternity/paternity leave, travel allowances and more
• Dedicated TTM Consultant, who will assist you throughout the recruitment process
We invite applicants who fulfil the following criteria:
• Must have a strong knowledge of National Disability Policy, HIQA Regulations and New Directions
• Be a Registered Nurse or have a Relevant Social Care Qualification
• 3 years managerial experience
• Hold a Management Qualification
• Willingness to take on the role of Person In Charge if required
• Be willing to partake in out of office hours should this be required
Apply Now - Immediate Interviews